Explore and discover!
Throughout the summer, our programmes offer weekly themes which include indoor and outdoor activities for a full-day.
These cover art, science, movement, music, drama and many other topics. Not only do we design activities ourselves but we regularly visit museums, parks, sports facilities and the beach. Children build strong friendships and grow in confidence by interaction and participation. Below is an outline of the daily routine at camp.
Please view our sample programs from previous summer camps here:
Summer 2021 – League of extraordinary kids I
More practical details:
- We have Summer Camps at Scheveningen and Wassenaar
- You can opt for one to five days a week
- English is the main language spoken at camps, but many of our teachers are international and speak multiple languages. Where possible and if needed, they will take the time to explain things in your child’s mother tongue (including Dutch)
- Camps are for children aged 4 to 12, with different activity programmes for different age groups
- We have daily field trips
- We try to spend as much time in nature as possible in the mornings and do activities in the afternoon at our location
- Price includes warm lunch, warm dinner, transportation for the field trips, all entrace fees and workshop fees
- Price is for full day 97.50 euro
- You may be entiteld to the childcare allowance, this is a contribution towards the costs of childcare
Sign up The Hague/Scheveningen Sign up Wassenaar
You can rest assured that your children are developing and learning in a playful and relaxing way, even when they are on holiday. There is never a dull moment at summer camp.
We would love to show you around our facilities, meet your family and talk about your wishes in person. Please choose a location on the contact page to get in touch with us!