Despite our efforts to give your child the best possible care and attention, it may of course happen that you are less satisfied with a particular situation. In that case, we encourage you to make your dissatisfaction known to us. We find it important that your voice is heard and regard your complaint as an opportunity to turn an unhappy customer into an especially satisfied customer.
We will take your complaint seriously and keep you informed of the progress and handling of your complaint. If any measures should be required further to your complaint, we aim to realise these measures within a period of one month, provided that this is reasonably possible.
In compliance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions and of the Clients’ Right of Complaint (Care Institutions) Act (Wet klachtrecht cliënten zorginstellingen), we apply the following complaints procedure:
• If you have a complaint, you can indicate this – preferably in writing – to the Location Manager of your Big Ben Kids location. Your complaint will also be reported to the management board. You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your complaint within 48 hours.
• The Location manager will keep you informed of the developments and progress of any internal investigation carried out.
• If any measures should be required further to your complaint, we will endeavour to resolve the situation within one month.
• If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can apply to the management board of Big Ben Kids, preferably in writing. You can write to the board at:
Big Ben Kids B.V.
2521 DB Den Haag
Or by e-mail via email@example.com.
Your complaint will be reopened and you will be kept informed of the progress.
• If, following the feedback from the management board, your complaint has not been settled to
your satisfaction, you can apply to the Parents Committee (PC). The contact details of your PC can be found on the notice board in the hall of your location or obtained from the Location Manager.
• If you have any questions about your complaint or find the organisation’s response to your complaint unsatisfactory you can contact the Childcare Complaints Desk: https://www.klachtenloket-kinderopvang.nl/. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 0900 1877. Address:
PO Box 96802
2509 JE Den Haag
• Should your complaint still not have been settled to your satisfaction, or if you do not receive a response within six weeks, you can submit your complaint to the National Childcare Disputes Committee (Landelijke Geschillencommissie Kinderopvang), at the following address:
Landelijke Geschillencommissie Kinderopvang
Bordewijklaan 46 (visiting address)
PO Box 90600
2509 LP Den Haag
Or submit your complaint online (only available in Dutch) at: www.degeschillencommissie.nl
The Dispute Committee’s ruling is binding.