Flexible childcare practitioner
daycare 18 - 36 hours
Are you looking for an active job in childcare? Do you enjoy working with various cultures, multiple nationalities and do you have a good level of English? Then this is your opportunity!
- A flexible role, deployable in all groups
- Responsible for the daily care and wellbeing of children aged 0-12 years
- Creating exciting themes and activities and developing new ideas to support our early childhood education programme
- Inventing engaging themes and activities and developing new ideas
- Creating a safe and trusted environment in which the children feel free and can develop
- Guiding children both individually and in (small) groups during our activities
- Keeping rooms and materials clean to ensure a safe environment
- Inform parents about the development of their child
Qualifications and competences:
- You have a qualified diploma to work in (Dutch) childcare. In case you have a diploma from an EEA member state, you need to apply for recognition of your foreign professional qualification here. In case of a Dutch diploma, please check the qualification here
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both verbally and written
- You are flexible
- You have experience in working at a professional childcare organization
- Excellent communication skills
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about our profession
- You show initiative
- Having an additional talent, such as music, cooking or dance, is an advantage
- A challenging and varied job with plenty of room for own initiative
- An employment agreement for 18 – 36 hours fixed a week, whereby you can be deployed at all groups
- After 7 months and a good performance, a possible extension in permanent hours is negotiable
- You will work in a close-knit, hardworking, dynamic and dedicated team
- Salary and benefits are in line with the Dutch collective labour agreement (CAO Kinderopvang) for the childcare sector, scale 6
About Big Ben Kids
Big Ben Kids offers high quality childcare to international parents and internationally minded Dutch families offering daycare, after school care and holiday camps at our locations in Scheveningen, Wassenaar and Amstelveen. Our organisation is growing to establish itself as one of the leading international childcare providers in the Netherlands.
We want to achieve this growth through offering constant high quality of customer service, communication and childcare services. At Big Ben Kids we know how important it is for children to have a sense of community and familiarity. That’s why we offer our children a safe environment and a home from home in an international setting where there is tolerance a chance to meet people who are like minded, yet also very different. We are proud to say that our childcare centres are a melting pot of cultures where magical friendships can develop between people from all over the world. Big Ben Kids supports children in recognizing and developing their talents as well as their future potential. At Big Ben Kids, the parents are closely involved in their children’s adventures.
Our staff are experienced and qualified childcare practitioners with international backgrounds.
For more information: www.bigbenkids.com
If you are interested please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com, for the attention of Michiel Deinema, Recruiter.