Childcare practitioner for summer
Are you looking for an active job in childcare this summer? Do you enjoy working with various cultures and multiple nationalities? Then this is your opportunity! Our close-knit team will welcome you with open arms.
- A flexible role, deployable in all groups
- Responsible for the daily care of children aged 0-12 years (either in daycare 0-4 years old or after school care 4-12 years old)
- Creating a safe and trusted environment in which the children feel free and can develop
- Guiding children both individually and in (small) groups during our activities
- Keeping rooms and materials clean to ensure a safe environment
- Inform parents about the development of their child
Qualifications and competences:
- You have a qualified diploma to work in (Dutch) childcare. In case you have a diploma from an EEA member state, you need to apply for recognition of your foreign professional qualification here. In case of a Dutch diploma, please check the qualification here
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and written
- Dutch is a bonus
- You enjoy working at a professional childcare organization
- Excellent communication skills
- You are motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and passionate about our profession
- You show initiative
- A challenging and varied job with plenty of room for own initiative
- An employment agreement for the duration of the summer holidays, whereby you can be deployed at all groups
- If you enjoy working with us we can discuss the possibility to extend
- You will work in a homely atmosphere in a close-knit, hardworking, dedicated and friendly team
- Salary and benefits are in line with the Dutch collective labour agreement (CAO Kinderopvang) for the childcare sector, scale 6
About Big Ben Kids
Big Ben Kids offers high quality childcare to international parents and internationally minded Dutch families offering daycare, after school care and holiday camps at our locations in Scheveningen, Wassenaar and Amstelveen. Our organisation is growing to establish itself as one of the leading international childcare providers in the Netherlands.
We want to achieve this growth through offering constant high quality of customer service, communication and childcare services. At Big Ben Kids we know how important it is for children to have a sense of community and familiarity. That’s why we offer our children a safe environment and a home from home in an international setting where there is tolerance a chance to meet people who are like minded, yet also very different. We are proud to say that our childcare centres are a melting pot of cultures where magical friendships can develop between people from all over the world. Big Ben Kids supports children in recognizing and developing their talents as well as their future potential. At Big Ben Kids, the parents are closely involved in their children’s adventures.
Our staff are experienced and qualified childcare practitioners with international backgrounds.
For more information: www.bigbenkids.com
We would like to get in touch with you! Are you interested or do you have questions about this vacancy, please contact Mine Nijhoff at email@example.com or +31 (0) 6 1569 2005. If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Mine Nijhoff, Recruiter.